Open your new consumer checking account by November 27, 2019, complete a few steps, and you could qualify for a $400 bonus.
Open an Everyday Checking account online from this page, or bring a bonus offer code to a participating Wells Fargo branch and open an eligible consumer checking account.
- Monthly Service Fee: $10
How to avoid the $10 monthly service fee
- Avoid the $10 monthly service fee on your Everyday Checking account with one of the following (during each fee period):**
- 10 or more posted debit card transactions (any combination of posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills) from this checking account.** This does not include transactions at an ATM, OR
- Qualifying direct deposits** totaling $500+, OR
- $1,500 minimum daily balance, OR
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
- The primary account owner is 17 - 24 years old. (On the primary account owner's 25th birthday, the account is automatically subject to the monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee.)
Fund your new checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
Within 150 days of account opening, receive a cumulative monthly total of $3,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits each month to the checking account opened for this bonus offer for three consecutive months.
A $400 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days of meeting offer requirements.