*How to qualify for your $200 checking bonus
- Only certain consumer checking accounts, including non-interest-earning checking accounts, are eligible for this offer. Teen CheckingSM, GreenhouseSM accounts, and the prepaid Wells Fargo EasyPay® Card are not eligible for this offer.
- Wells Fargo Everyday Checking is the account eligible for this offer when opened online. If you do not qualify for Everyday Checking, but do qualify for Opportunity Checking®, this offer can still be applied to the Opportunity Checking® account.
- This offer is intended for new checking customers only. You must have a valid bonus offer code. You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account.
- You are a Wells Fargo team member.
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months.
- Open a new, eligible consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by February 28, 2019. All account applications are subject to approval.
- Use your new account by completing ONE of the following:
- Within 150 days of account opening, receive a cumulative monthly total of $500 in qualifying direct deposits to the checking account opened for this bonus offer for three consecutive months. During this time, your new account balance must be $1 or more.
- A qualifying direct deposit is the customer’s salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency.
- A non-qualifying direct deposit for purposes of this offer include transfers from one account to another (for example, transfers between your own accounts, or person-to-person transfers using a transfer service such as Zelle®), or deposits made at a branch or ATM, or through mobile deposit.
- Within 105 days of account opening, based on the time periods outlined below, complete the following number of posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills (of at least $1 each) from this checking account:
- Any combination of 10 posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments within the first 45 days after opening your account;
- 10 additional posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments (in any combination) within the following 30-day period; AND
- 10 additional posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments (in any combination) within the final 30-day period.
- Debit card purchases and debit card payments must post during the periods outlined in order to be counted toward the required number for that period. Transactions received after the applicable cutoff time or on a non-business day (Saturday, Sunday and federal holidays) are posted on the next business day. See below for additional details on eligible debit card transactions.
- Debit card purchases made using PIN, signature, online, phone or mobile wallet.
- Debit card payments including one-time or recurring. Examples: utility bill/gym membership.
- Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo).
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. ACH transactions are set up using your checking account number and routing number—NOT a debit card number.
- We will deposit the bonus into your new consumer checking account within 45 days after meeting all offer requirements.
- The new checking account must remain open in order to receive any earned bonus payments.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
Additional Important Information:
- Offer expires February 28, 2019.
- Offer available in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Orlando and Phoenix area Wells Fargo branches, or online at www.wellsfargo.com/bonusoffer.
- Offer subject to change and may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9).
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer (limit one bonus per customer/account).
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
**The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. Minimum opening deposit is $25. The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
The primary account owner is 17 - 24 years old. (On the primary account owner's 25th birthday, the account is automatically subject to the monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee).
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance.
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits:
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency.
- Non-qualifying direct deposits include transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch or ATM, or through mobile deposit.
- 10 or more posted debit card transactions (any combination of posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills) from this checking account each fee period.
- Debit card purchases include PIN, signature, online, phone, and mobile wallet purchases that post during the fee period.
- Debit card payments include one-time and recurring payments of bills made with your debit card that post during the fee period.
- Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo).
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. ACH transactions are set up using your checking account number and routing number - NOT a debit card number.
- Sign up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
- Debit card on or off: Turning off your debit card is not a replacement for reporting your card lost or stolen. Contact us immediately if you believe that unauthorized transactions have been made. Turning your card off will not stop card transactions presented as recurring transactions, transactions using other cards linked to your deposit account, or the posting of refunds, reversals or credit adjustments to your account. Any digital cards linked to the debit card will also be off. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.