† Qualifications and steps to receive your $500 bonus:
Offer valid from August 5, 2019, through November 15, 2019.
Limit one bonus per new business checking customer.
Offer subject to change and can be discontinued at any time without notice.
Eligible Business Checking Accounts:
Other than the eligible business checking accounts listed above, all other business checking products offered by Wells Fargo are NOT eligible for the $500 bonus offer.
- Unique bonus offer code can only be used once.
- Provide one-time-use, unique bonus offer code to banker at account opening.
- Offer excluded in the following states: Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Indiana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont, and West Virginia.
You cannot be:
- A current owner of a Wells Fargo business checking account.
- A Wells Fargo team member.
- The recipient of a business checking cash bonus offer in the past 12 months.
- Open a new eligible business checking account in a Wells Fargo branch by November 15, 2019.
- Fund the new business checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Have a $15,000 minimum balance in your new business checking account on Day 30 and on Day 90 of account opening, and
- Have 5 or more posted qualifying transactions to the same account by Day 90:
- We will deposit the bonus into your new business checking account within 30 days after meeting all eligibility and offer requirements.
- Business checking account must remain open to receive bonus amount.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on your bonus. As required by law, the bonus amount may be reported on IRS form 1099. Consult your tax advisor.
Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9).
- Combined with any other business deposit offer.
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
*Debit Card Purchases or Payments of Bills: The qualifying debit card transactions (any combination of posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills) using the Wells Fargo Business Debit Card linked to the checking account opened with this offer includes: debit card purchases made using PIN, signature, online, phone, or mobile wallet; and/or one-time or recurring payment transactions such as a utility bill.
Not Included: Debit card transactions at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo).
**Mobile Deposits: Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
†† Potentially unauthorized transactions must be reported promptly
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.